Digital & Virtual library
A digital object identifier is a serial code used to uniquely identify objects. This system is particularly used for electronic documents such as journal articles. This system began in 2000. Metadata about the object is stored in association with the 'digital object identifier' name. It may include a location, such as a URL, where the object can be found. Digital Online and Virtual Libraries are the storehouse of knowledge as they maintain the journals, published articles, book and other knowledge resources available. However, with the advent of digital technology and Internet connectivity, the library scenario is changing fast. Digital technology, Internet connectivity and physical content can be dovetailed resulting in Digital Library. Data available in physical form has been preserved digitally in Digital Library. Digital Libraries have the ability to enhance access to information and knowledge. They also Bridge barriers of time and space. In the past initiatives have been taken by different Ministries / Departments / organizations for digitizing and preserving data available in physical form. However, this activity has been restricted mostly in the area of the work / interest of the organization. Digital online Organization basically is a data base system and essentially which deals with digital and virtual Library.
Digital Library is a storehouse of Indexed Articles, Indexed Journals, Indexed Books, Indexed Libraries, and Other Indexing Objects and it is nothing but a cross reference system in which Digital online Organization provide a digital no. for a particular object or article. The Digital Library is helping to develop an international strategy to collect, archive and preserve the burgeoning amounts of digital contents like journals, articles, books, conference proceedings for current and future generations.
Virtual Library is basically storehouse of Lab Manual in various field and developed to collect, archive and preserve the burgeoning amounts of digital contents like Virtual Books, Virtual Animal Lab and Virtual Experimental Lab. It is used for providing the Digital Collections & Services, Web Capture and Archiving, Custodian Videos and for accessing to print, pictorial and audio-visual collections and other digital services like Virtual Books, Virtual Animal Lab and Virtual Experimental Lab. The Library’s commitment to providing digital access to materials of historical importance extends to content that exists only in digital form, including web sites. Custodian Videos is a video recording of an expert speaking about an item or collection of items here.
A Digital Online Library is a special library with a focused collection of digital objects that can include text, visual material, audio material, video material, stored as electronic media formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media), along with means for organizing, storing, and retrieving the files and media contained in the library collection. Digital libraries can vary immensely in size and scope, and can be maintained by individuals, organizations, or affiliated with established physical library buildings or institutions, or with academic institutions. The electronic content may be stored locally, or accessed remotely via computer networks. An electronic library is a type of information retrieval system. The Digital Library is a robust and diverse community of practitioners who advance research, learning, social justice, and the public good through the creative design and wise application of digital library technologies. It serves as a resource and catalyst for collaboration among archives, libraries and library service organizations, publishers, labs, museums, professional organizations, vendors, and all who are invested in digital library issues.
- Digital Library
- Virtual Library
- Other Services
The company has state of art facility to provide the researchers scientific services in the following areas.
- Thesis Formatting & Publishing
- Web site Design & Development
- E-commerce & Software Development
- Picture editing & Making of Photo Albums
- Advertising with us
Publication Services for the researchers in science technology and medicine has always been our thrust area. we also offer following publication services
- e-Journal & e-Book Publication
- Language Editing & Proofreading
- Scientific & Academic Project Editing
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Application Development
- Desktop Applications
- Web Applications
- Website Designing
- Website Development
- Academic Projects
Role of our web designer & developer
- Focuses on look and feel of a website
- Is competent in color scheming, graphic design, and information flow
- Creates a great user experience
A web developer:
- Creates the inner workings of a website
- Is competent in programming languages (PHP, .NET, Word Press, Joomla)
- Develops the user interface
The Digital Online Library serves several audiences in addition to the publishers, Librarians, students, faculty, and staff of all over the world. It serves and participates in the digital library community worldwide, through project partnerships and contributions to digital library research. It serves users worldwide who access our resources and benefit from our work.
1. Collaborate with faculty and librarians on digital library-related research projects.
2. Explore digital library needs of sciences faculty and develop systems and services to meet those needs.
3. Offer consultation and advisory services to faculty and staff.
These services will include:
- Provide a digital no. for any organization/Journals/articles/Products/Objects
- Provide on demand notes
- provide lab Manual, Experimental lab.,Animal disection lab., and online books
- Digital Project Development
- Digitization of text, images, audio, and video through virtual library
- Metadata creation and encoding
4. Support State wide planning for digital library development and the creation of the International Digital Library
5. Support digitization services
- To Explore the digitization of published resources
- To Explore other services we might provide to these organizations - metadata creation, workshops, and training
6. Create an institutional repository
7. Develop and provide tools for the creation and use of digital content and metadata
8. Improve our infrastructure for digital libraries
9. Enhance preservation of digital collections
- Develop plans to insure the preservation of created digital content
- Lead efforts to implement these plans
- Explore and test methods of digital preservation
13. Improve communication about the services, collections, and research of the Digital Library Program staff
- Improve written documentation to guide the activities of people outside the Digital Library Program who are planning digital projects; post on our website
14. Develop and share open source software to support digital library activities
Summary of Our Trusted Services (Give a chance):-
1. Register Now & Create digital [Digital Online identifier] no. for both the Journals and articles
2. Create digital no. powered by www.doi-ds.org, not provided by Cross Ref. System/ [Digital Object Identifier]
3. Indexed your Journal/Organization to other site and upgrade your Journal
4. Refer others and get a benifit from us
5. Visit Virtual Library [digital contents like unlimited text, image and video format of Virtual Books, Virtual animal Lab., Lab Manual, Notes, Thesis & Experiments.]
6. Other Services:
Purchase data like phone no., Mail ID to promote your organization, Article Reviewing Process
Editing of Manuscript and Thesis; Website Design & Development;Develop online Software
iphone/Andriod App development; E-Commerce & Software; SEO & SMO (Google Ranking)
Bulk SMS (Text & Voice); Short Code Message; Missed Call Services;
Toll-Free Number; IVR (Interactive Virtual Receptionist); Bulk E-mail/s