The Digital Online Library serves several audiences in addition to the any publishers of journals, books, magazines or chronicles, Librarians, any organization/instiute any website holder, students, faculty, researchers, scientist, indutrialist, books owners, authors, writers, softwares owners, any product owner, conference & proceedings, and staff of all over the world. It serves and participates in the digital library community worldwide, through project partnerships and contributions to digital library research. It serves users worldwide who access our resources and benefit from our work.
1. Collaborate with faculty and librarians on digital library-related research projects.
2. Explore digital library needs of sciences faculty and develop systems and services to meet those needs.
3. Offer consultation and advisory services to faculty and staff.
These services will include:
- Provide doi no. for any organization/Journals/articles/Products/Objects
- Analysis impact factor for any Journals
- Provide on demand notes
- provide lab Manual, Experimental lab.,Animal disection lab., and online books
- Digital Project Development
- Digitization of text, images, audio, and video through virtual library
- Metadata creation and encoding
4. Support State wide planning for digital library development and the creation of the International Digital Library
5. Support digitization services
- To Explore the digitization of published resources
- To Explore other services we might provide to these organizations - metadata creation, workshops, and training
6. Create an institutional repository
7. Develop and provide tools for the creation and use of digital content and metadata
8. Improve our infrastructure for digital libraries
9. Enhance preservation of digital collections and metadata
- Develop plans to insure the preservation of created digital content and metadata
- Lead efforts to implement these plans
- Explore and test methods of digital preservation
13. Improve communication about the services, collections, and research of the Digital Library Program staff
- Improve written documentation to guide the activities of people outside the Digital Library Program who are planning digital projects; post on our website
14. Develop and share open source software to support digital library activities
Features and Benefits
- The primary benefits of partnership are cost-effective long-term preservation and access services for digitized content:
- Long-term commitments on digital content facilitate decision-making about digitization efforts and print collections management.
- For institutions with content to deposit, participation enables immediate preservation and access services, including bibliographic and full-text searching of the materials within the doi-ds, reading and download of content where available, and the ability to build public or private collections of materials.
- Whether depositing content or not, partners have full viewing and downloading abilities for public domain materials and materials for which we have received permissions, as well as specialized access to public domain and in-copyright materials for users who have print disabilities.
- We encourage participation in initiatives and resources geared toward shared collection development and management (e.g., copyright review work, de-duplication, collaboration with other organizations and initiative around digitization), participation in governance and partner initiatives, and defining future directions of the shared library.
- In general, institutions gain the most from membership that have significant amounts of content to deposit, or where there is significant overlap between the institutions' print collections and the digital collections in doi.
Services of doi
- Digital Library
- Virtual Library
PRODUCT & OTHER SERVICES
The company has state of art facility to provide the researchers scientific services in the following areas.
- Thesis Formatting & Publishing
- Web site Design & Development
- E-commerce & Software Development
- Picture editing & Making of Photo Albums
- Advertising with us
Publication Services for the researchers in science technology and medicine has always been our thrust area. we also offer following publication services
- e-Journal & e-Book Publication
- Language Editing & Proofreading
- Scientific & Academic Project Editing
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Application Development
- Desktop Applications
- Web Applications
- Website Designing
- Website Development
- Academic Projects
Role of our web designer & developer
- Focuses on look and feel of a website
- Is competent in color scheming, graphic design, and information flow
- Creates a great user experience
A web developer:
- Creates the inner workings of a website
- Is competent in programming languages (PHP, .NET, Word Press, Joomla)
- Develops the user interface